HealthyCHILD (Collaborative Health Interventions for Learners with Differences) School-Linked Developmental Healthcare Partnerships
• Developmental healthcare support through a
mobile transdisciplinary team.
• Nurse, psychologists, consulting physician,
behavioral specialists, early interventionists, and teachers.
• On-site consultation, modeling, mentoring,
and support within early childhood
• intervention classrooms and settings for
teachers, administrators, and parents.
• Preschoolers with medical conditions,
challenging or atypical behaviors, and developmental/learning difficulties.
• Application of
"response-to-intervention" methods of graduated interventions and
HIGH PROFILE PARTNERSHIPS:
Public Schools Board of Education, Early Intervention Program- (1994-present).
Public Schools Board of Education, Early Head Start/Head Start and
County Early Head Start/Head Start-
Panhandle Early Head Start/Head Start, Inc.,WVA- (2005-present).
County Head Start-(2008-2011).
Community Initiatives (HCI)--4KIDS in Braddock (2003-2007; 2011-)